Monday, February 05, 2007

RED!

It was love at first sight…

Doesn't it look ssooooo lovely???


Plus I get to help out with fighting AIDS:
“Choose the iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition and Apple will give $10 of its purchase price to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa.”
http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/red/

I don’t know what is it about red… but it makes me feel happy happy happeeeee!!!

In a matter of less than a day, I was able to sell my Ipod Video 30GB and order a limited edition Ipod Nano Red 8GB!

It’s supposed to arrive next week. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED… AND I JUST CAN’T HIDE IT.


~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~
Napapangiti ako tuwing naiisip ko "siya" (hahaha!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Motorola has the same campaign too - to eliminate AIDS in Africa thru funds raised from selling V3 Razr RED.

La lang, fyi haha. cute naman ng iPod mo, though kung fenk yan magiging type ko rin nyehehe! :D

Anonymous said...

Eh may fenkaloo naman talagang Ipod eh. :)

Anonymous said...

I will never switch my 30Gb Ipod to an 8Gb! Yeah, it's red and you're in love with it, but eventually you'll found out to yourself the shortage in features and in capacity of your new Ipod... :)

Anonymous said...

To anonymous:
There is an old Filipino saying that goes something like this:
"WALANG BASAGAN NG TRIP!"
You are happy with your 30GB and I am happy with my 8GB. Everybody happy. Hahahaha. :)

 

©2009 Am No Writer | by TNB