Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Make My Wish Come True (All I Want for Christmas is You...)

Hey guys, remember my Christmas article: All I Need for Christmas is You? Well, I enumerated my Christmas wishlist in that article. I just wanted to let everyone know, I got almost all the items on that list this February (all excpet for item number 1)! Thanks to my loving and thoughtful relatives. Hehehe.

1. Jansport Black (Medium. Been looking for this for several years already) – SEARCH IN PROGRESS. STILL NOT FOUND.




2. Silver Triquetra Pendant (Charmed...I am human and I need to be loved) – Thanks to my sister Foyan, she had a friend get one from Ireland. Although it took me 3 hours of AWOL in office to finally get hold of the necklace, it was still worth it. Wooopeee!




3. White Clock-Radio-CD Player (Para sa room ko) – Thanks to my thoughtful Tito Mike and Tita Baby. They bought me a radio clock that can also be directly plugged into my iPod.


4. Red Flashdrive (512 MB is enough... right?) – Thanks again to my Tito Mike and Tita Baby. I didn’t know they read my blog and have memorized not only my Christmas wishlist but also my “I Wanna” list. They did not give me a Red flashdrive but they did give me a pink one, 1GB in size and with my name engraved on it. Oh! And my sister Foyan also gave me a gray flashdrive (1 GB as well) as Christmas gift. Yey!

5. Nina CD (I think my aunt will give me this one as a late bday gift) – Tue enough, my other aunt gave this to me as one of her Christmas gifts (ahem, and not a pirated CD too!)

6. Red Tankini (Christmas is here, therefore summer is just around the corner) – Thanks to myself, I not only found a red striped tankini, but I was also able to find two other pink sets, all these for less than 3 thousand pesos!


Hey, and I also got my iPod nano this month (thanks to my other sister, Miyan, for taking time and ordering it for me from US):

OH SHOOT!!! Now I want a triquetra RING! And so the search begins… ~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
Thankful...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe me advantages nga ata talaga ang nag po post ng wish list sa blog... si Maia din binigyan ako ng farewell gift from my list hehe! pero mas swerte ka kasi ang daming nagbigay sayo at yung iba imported pa! maraming nagmamahal sayo, naks! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe! Oo nga eh, buti na lang thoughtful (aka galante) ang mga relatives ko! Weeeeeeeee!!! :)

 

©2009 Am No Writer | by TNB