Tuesday, March 04, 2014

100 Happy Days: One (Snowsuit)

So I have decided to join the social fad about posting a reason to be happy for 100 straight days. 

It seems pretty easy I think. Hehehe. But it is still a very positive way of starting anyone's day. Why not join the fun!

Instead of posting it on Facebook though, I have decided to post it here on my blog. :) I'd like to be able to look back to this in the far future (for which I think Facebook would be obsolete but blogs won't be for sure!) 

So here is DAY 1:

I am ecstatically (is that even a word?) happy and (cartwheeling) oh-so-excited because today we got my little boy's snow suit that I ordered online; and it fits him perfectly!  

We will go to a snow resort this weekend and it will be his first time to see snow! ❄️⛄️❄️





0 comments:

 

©2009 Am No Writer | by TNB