Friday, January 12, 2007

THANKS!

I would like to thank the Creator and mention some of the stuff I am very grateful for; stuff that I take for granted every so often.

Thank YOU:

ø Because I love music.
ø Because I don’t get dizzy with any type of transportation.
ø Because I have small feet (5½).
ø Because I believe in karma.
ø Because children do not cry when I look at them.
ø Because my favorite food is a vegetable dish.
ø Because I am allergic to dust.
ø Because I am not in love with chocolates.
ø Because I know how to use the computer and the internet.
ø Because I love fish balls and kwek-kwek.
ø Because I have never been drunk and awake at the same time.
ø Because I have a lot of photos (how vain).
ø Because I am now 26 years old.
ø Because I do not believe in horoscopes.
ø Because I have never done my fantasy of slapping someone hard on the face.
ø Because I am not fond of fashion/vanity magazines.
ø Because I have never broken a bone.
ø Because I am “artsy”.
ø Because I can consider myself intellectual.
ø Because I am done with color pink.
ø Because I am able to sing and drive at the same time.
ø Because I absolutely love my cell phone right now.
ø Because I was born with healthy hair.
ø Because I am a Filipino.
ø Because I am not a good liar.
ø Because we have cable.


~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
Dami pa...

1 comments:

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

indeed! indeed! there are so many things we can be thankful of. stay cool and pretty, sistah! ;-)

 

©2009 Am No Writer | by TNB